MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic device. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT Advanced Wireless Diagnostic Devices for Android Operating System
Top 8 Reasons to Get AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT with Free MV108S:
1. Work with MV108S to Achieve Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions: MS906BT connects to an MV108 / MV108S inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope
, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure safely and quickly.
2. One Year Free Update Online
. After one year, MS906BT one year update service
charges 495usd/year. (If need two years free update, you can buy MS906BT 2Years Update
3. Upgraded Version for MS906:
As the advanced version of Autel MS906, Autel MS906BT comes with advanced ECU Coding capability compatible with add-ons like an oscilloscope and digital inspection camera, USB port, and HDMI port. It supports both wirelesses via Bluetooth and lined connection for data transmission and wireless OE-Level all modules diagnosis.
4. Supports Wireless Bluetooth and USB
: BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the Display Tablet and the VCI device. The working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50 m); this means you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience. The USB cable connection is a simple and quick way to establish communication between the Display Tablet and the MaxiVCI V100.
5. Wireless All Modules Diagnosis:
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT diagnostic scan tool supports data transmission through wireless BT communication or traditional USB connection. And Bluetooth pairing is fast with a working range up to 164 feet(around 50m). The wireless scanner can transmit vehicle data to the powerful Android tablet without a physical connection which allows you to perform vehicle all available modules OE-Level diagnosis remotely in the shade of a tree.
6. Bi-Directional Control/ Active Test:
MaxiSys MS906BT comes with bi-directional control for specific car systems, allowing you to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states. Note: Active Tests are not universal for all vehicles. Please contact sales@AutelSale.com with the VIN to check compatibility.
7. Two Options Available: Auto Scan & Control Units:
The Auto Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle's ECU to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.Control Units allow you to manually locate a required control system for testing through a series of choices-ECU Information, Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Active Test, Special Functions
8. High-Quality Hardware Configuration
: 8-inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner, With Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking, Support OE-Level Vehicle coverage and functions
1. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
2. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
3. Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
4. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
5. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
1. Language: English
2. If you need other Autel MS906BT Parts, Please check Autel MaxiSYS-VCI100 (MS906BT Bluetooth)
3. Benz 14 Pin Adapter Does Not Contain in the package
. if you want it, you need to buy it separately. BENZ 14 adapter
4. Support WiFi and Bluetooth.
But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and the VCI device allowing greater mobility and ease at work.
MaxiSys MS906BT Other 16 Features:
1. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
2. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
3. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
4. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
5. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
6. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
7. USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
9. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
10. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
11. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
12. 8.0" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
13. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding, etc.
14. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
15. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
16. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
MaxiSys MS906BT Functions:
1. All System OE-Level Diagnosis
a. Read & Clear Codes on All Available Modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT, as a professional scan tool and upgraded version of Autel MS906, can access wirelessly via Bluetooth connection ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO, etc. With the complete capability for codes, it can read and clear codes on all systems and subsystems and be able to show live PID data of multiple sensors in graph & text.
b. Bluetooth Wireless Diagnosis
The Autel MaxiVCI allows the Bluetooth diagnostic scanner to communicate with the DLC via Bluetooth and lined USB connection. With an ultra-long working range of about 164 feet (about 50m), you can perform vehicle OE-Level All Modules diagnosis and services remotely without worrying about the cable might not be long enough or the limited space and hot air in your car.
c. Bi-directional Control
Bi-directional Control not only performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS but also applies to functions such as Component Test and Active Test, Actuator Test. Active Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. During an active test, the tester outputs a command to the ECU to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data or monitoring the actuators' operation, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
d. AUTO VIN TECHNOLOGY
Autel MS906BT diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
2. Advanced ECU Coding Capability
Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function is one of the features not available in the MS906. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service, or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS, and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of the vehicle's VIN, the configuration, and other information necessary for correct operation.
The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
3. IMMO Keys / Key Fob
The IMMO service of MS906BT can disable lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. One or more replacement key fobs can be programmed. ( Before programming, please check and erase the fault codes. )
Note: Key function is only available for most vehicles with low-security level, not applicable to vehicles with high-level safety systems such as BMW, Benz
4. Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some
parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys, all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
5. Special Tests
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert.
6. Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. Many such elements in a modern car require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
7. 40+ Special Functions:
1. IMMO Service: Disable lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
2. Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
3. SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
4. DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, perform TPMS programming, and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6. EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
7. BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
8. ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor tests, and checking Module information, etc.
8. Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions
Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card, etc.
1. MS906BT connects to an MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure safely and quickly.
2. MS906BT works with an Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight into the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits. Featuring a user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivaled hardware specs can measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicle.
MaxiSys MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinter, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
For the USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Seven Reasons to Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS501:
1.Free Update Online Lifetime
on Autel Official Website
2. Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
3. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
4. Easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen
5. Read / clear codes of TPM system and resets malfunction indicator light
6. Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
7. Work with ALL known magnetic
MaxiTPMS TS501 Description:
The MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially developed to activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensor, and reprogram the vehicle's ECU.
This will in turn put off the warning symbol on the dash. This self powered ergonomic tool allows you quick and easy access to the faulty TPMS sensors fitted to the vehicle.
This also in turn leads to customer satisfaction and increase in your profit. Tyre shops always run the risk of sensor damage during tire changes and being able to solve this problem by replacing the damaged or defective TPMS while the customer waits.
These are day to day problems tire fitment centers face.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Features and Functions:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
6. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11. On-screen code definitions
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
How to change language?
When you got the device default is English, then please contact us and provide the device SN, then we will authorize the language you need, then please update your device, then you can set the langugae in setting.
TS501 Buttons and Ports Description:
1) SIGNAL MARK – Indicates where the tool sends or receives signals.
2) LCD DISPLAY – Displays the menus and test screens.
3) N BUTTON – Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or return to previous menu.
4) UP SCROLL BUTTON – Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move up to previous screens for additional data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
5) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON –When scrolling through a screen of data or text, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens, if recorded data content covers more than one screen.
6) HELP BUTTON – Provides help information.
7) POWER BUTTON – Long press the button to turn on/off the tool; short press the button to return to Home screen.
8) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON – Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move down to next screens for additional data. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
9) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON – When scrolling through a screen of data or text, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens, if recorded data content covers more than one screen.
10) TEST BUTTON – Commences a TPMS Test.
11) Y BUTTON – Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) USB PORT – Connects the TPMS tool to PC for software update, data printing or battery charging.
13) POWER PORT – Connects the TPMS tool to the mains with the charger supplied for battery charging.
14) SD CARD SLOT – Holds SD card.
15) OBD II CONNECTOR – Connects the TPMS tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Information Excerpts:
1. Battery Charging
The TPMS tool has a 3.7V built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery. There are two means of battery charging:
a. To charge battery by power adapter.
1) Locate the power port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the power source with the adapter.
b. To charge battery by USB cable
1) Locate the USB port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the computer with the USB cable.
For optimum performance, always keep your tool sufficiently charged. It is recommended that you charge the tool for over 2 hours before the first use.
NOTE: Only use the power adapter or USB cable that is included in our pack to charge this tool. The use of unapproved power supplies may damage your tool and void the tool warranty.
2. Power Up by DLC
The tool can also be powered via the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC). Just follow the steps below to turn on the TPMS tool:
1) Connect the OBDII Cable to the TPMS tool.
2) Find DLC on vehicle.
A plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
3) Plug OBDII cable to the vehicle's DLC.
4) Power up the TPMS tool by pressing the Power Button, and wait for the Main Menu to appear.
NOTE: OBDII connection does not support battery charging.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package list:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
MaxiSys MS906BT Specifications:
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0") x 176.0 mm (6.9") x 36.0 mm (1.4")
||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
MaxiSys MS906BT Package including:
1pc x MS906BT Tablet
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Adaptor for Chrysler-1pc6 (for NA only)
1pc x Light Fuse
1pc x MaxiVCI V1pc00
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-1pc2
1pc x Adaptor for PSA-2
1pc x Adaptor for Fiat-3
1pc x Adaptor for BMW-20
1pc x Adaptor for Benz-38
1pc x Adaptor for Kia-20
1pc x Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-1pc2+1pc6
1pc x Adaptor for Nissan-1pc4
1pc x Adaptor for Honda-3
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Compact Disc (CD)
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x Adaptor for Benz-1pc4 (for EU only)
1pc x Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x TPMS TS501 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD CARD
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual