Why Choose the Autel MK908P?
1. Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality, and Powerful Functions
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website.
3. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly, and Efficiently
5. ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
6. VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe, and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
7. ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
8. BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
9. ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
10. Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Description:
The Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
The Differences Between MK908P and MS908P
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB onboard Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB onboard memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provide a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with a built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Functions:
1. J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is an SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when a system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power-up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you're able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: This allows you to perform a reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: This allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: This allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: This allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
6. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast, and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud that enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair, and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Wide Vehicle Coverage
For Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
How to Print with MaxiCOM MK908P? Click here
How to Exchange Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Language? Click here
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P FAQs and Review Click here
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Bluetooth BT Pairing Click here
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P VCI Manager Operations Click here
How to Update Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Firmware? Click here
|Operation System||Android 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Processor(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7+1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB Onboard Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera(rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Brand 3.5mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50℃(32 to 140℉)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60℃(-4 to 140℉)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Protocols:||ISO 9142-2,ISO 14230-2,ISO 15765-4,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM,CAN ISO 11898,Highspeed,Middlespeed
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP 2.0,TP 1.6,SAE J1939,SAE J1708,Fault-Tolerant CAN.
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Six Reasons to Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS601:
1. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
2. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
3. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
5. Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
6. Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
Supported Car Brands
For ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
TS601 vs TS401 vs TPMS PAD, click here.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS101 vs TS401 vs TS501 vs TS601, click here.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specification:
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Main Unit Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1pc x TS601 Main Unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Charger
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carry Case
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Package List:
1 x Main Unit MK908P
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14(Not included, need to buy additionally); Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Autel MaxiSys MS908 MY908 MK908P MS908S Pro MS908 CV Update Service
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.