Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS tool on the world, it not only can fully diagnose TPMS problem but also can activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU.Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 can diagnose the more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle coverage for TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
2. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
3. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
5. Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
6. Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
AUTEL MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS diagnostic & service tool Description:
The MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tool in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service!
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor position and diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacing faulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Functions:
1. Checks Remote Keyless Entry-Key FOB
2. Offers visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
3. Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicles directly without further procedures;
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
5. Activates all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
6. Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
7. Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearning charts or internet lookups;
8. Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
9. Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
Fast Access to Accurate OBDII Diagnosis
Autel TS601 is the first one to integrate the TPMS tool with OBDII code reader. Except professional diagnosis to the TPMS, you can also perform the exceptional diagnosis to vehicle engine running conditions and the operating status of the exhaust after-treatment, which is called OBDII diagnosis.
With OBDII diagnostic functions
, you can quickly check the vehicle self-inspection condition, accurately locate the fault that caused the Check Engine Light, and easily turn off the check engine light after the maintenance and repair.
Easy and Fast MX-Sensor Programming
The TPMS sensor programming
can and will only work with the Autel MX-sensor. There are 4 options available for you to complete MX-sensor programming, and they each have their own advantages and characteristics:
applying random ID for the tested vehicle
Copy by OBD
read sensor ID with Relearn function, and write it to MX-sensor
1. On-screen code definitions
2. Retrieves TPMS ECU information
3. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
4. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
5. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
6. Performs actuation tests and special functions
7. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
8. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
9. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
10. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
11. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
12. Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
13. Reads and clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
14. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
15. Activates ALL magnetic
, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
Supported Car Brands
For ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
TS601 vs TS401 vs TPMS PAD, click here.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS101 vs TS401 vs TS501 vs TS601, click here.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specification:
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Main Unit Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
1pc x TS601 Main Unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Charger
1pc x User's Manual
2024 Autel Software Subscription Mega Sale Limited Promotion Now
Two Years Free Update: for IM608 II, IM608 Pro, IM508, Elite II Pro, Elite II, Ultra Lite, Ultra Lite S, MP808S, MP808Z-TS, MP808BT PRO, OTOFIX D1, OTOFIX D1 Lite, OTOFIX IM1, OTOFIX IM2, OTOFIX D1 MAX, OTOFIX D1 Pro, OTOFIX EvoScan Ultra.
Autel Maxicom MK908 PRO II US UK EU Ship
Autel FAQ FB
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.
TS501 / TS601
SENSOR: V6.13, DIAGNOSTIC: V3.35
Released on April 30th 2020
The tool must be registered in order to download NEW Software Updates. In the tool, make sure the market selection is reset to your region before use.
1. 65 latest MY2020 vehicles of EU/US including EU/US Mazda 3, EU BMW 4 Series, US Honda Passport and Ford Escape, etc.
2. 27 latest MY2020 vehicles of CN including the Nissan Sylphyr, Trumpchi GM8, Soueast DX7t etc.
3. Live data function of CN/US Land Rover Range Rover 2014/01-2016/12 and other vehicles. (TS601 Only)
1. OBD relearn issues for all regions on Eclipse Cross 2017-2020, Peugeot 508 2013-2019,Dodge Charger 2017, Acura RDX 2018-2019, etc.
2. Failure of entering system for Benz A Class 2019.
1. Software of BMW X5 2019/01-2020/12 (OE part number: 36106887147) and other models,
and the automatic relearn stability.
2. Relearn procedure in the Polish version.
3. Refresh rate of live data function for all region vehicles (TS601 Only).
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 User's Manual Free download TS601 User's Manual
The purpose of the TPMS in vehicles is to warn drivers that at least one or more tires are significantly under-inflated, possibly creating unsafe driving conditions.
In low tire pressure conditino, The TPMS indicator is a yellow symbol like this:
Why does TPMS become so important in the world?
Even now, a substantial number of vehicles hit the road each day with underinflated tires. However, proper tire maintenance with the aid of a TPMS can and does help prevent many serious accidents.
Then, in response to a surge in accidents due to underinflated tires, the US government passed the Transportation Recall Enhancement, Accountability, and Documentation (TREAD) Act. One of the outcomes of this legislation is that vehicles sold in the United States since 2007 must include TMPS of some kind.
Below are most powerful TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tools in today’s market.
First TPMS tool is Autel MaxiTPMS TS601
It can fully diagnose TPMS problem, activate TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. By working with 433MHz/315MHz MX-Sensor, this combination can solve all TPMS problems.
Second TPMS tool is newest Autel MaxiSys MS906TS
The MS906TS has an all-in-one exceptional OE-Level functionality from OBDII diagnostics, ECU coding to complete TPMS service. With this, Now technicians don’t need a second TPMS tool to trigger, relearn, or program MX-Sensor. Quickly test all vehicle systems by touching 8.0” screen tablet of the MS906TS.
What’s the difference between them?
|Activate TPMS sensors
|Read sensor data
|Program new MX-sensor
|Scan OE sensor ID and copy OE ID into MX-sensor
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor
|TPMS status, one page for all the information
|program sensor by OBD function
|Relearn by OBD function
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool
|OBD read/clear TPMS DTC
|Read TPMS ECU information
|Read TPMS live data
|Reset engine light
|Display I/M readiness status
|On-Screen code definitions
|Show OBDII live data graphing
|Advanced diagnostic function
|Check Key FOB
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC
|Historical test records
|1 year free
Other difference is their configuration, MS906TS is Andriod based tablet diagnostic and TPMS Service tool with Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor, 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM which means MS906TS will run much faster than other similar tools.
Apart from this, MS906TS is Wireless TPMS & Advanced Diagnostics tool.
Enhanced wireless connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work. This also help you troubleshooting by professional technicans.
For more info about Autel TS601 and MS906TS, you can visit here:
MaxiTPMS TS601 link:
MaxiSys MS906TS link: