Autel OTOFIX D1 is a car diagnostic tool which can read and clear diagnostic fault codes(DTCs), show live data stream of multiple sensors and perform active tests and OE-level diagnosis on many various systems. Combined with the OTOFIX cloud service, it provides you with one-stop solution from diagnosis to fix.
Autel OTOFIX D1 Bi-directional Diagnostic Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool Professional Vehicle Diagnostic Machine ECU Remapping
Autel OTOFIX D1 Highlights;
1. OE LEVEL DIAGNOSES: OTOFIX D1 is a car diagnostic tool that D1 vehicle diagnostic tool can read and clear diagnostic fault codes(DTCs), show live data stream of multiple sensors and perform active tests on many various systems.
2. BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL & ACTIVE TEST: OTOFIX D1 car diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability over various car systems, and components like solonoids, relay, switch, valves, sunroof, window, door and perform active tests(function tests, component tests) like motor pump test to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data or by monitoring the operation of the actuators. Active test is vehicle-specific. To check compatibility, please email VIN to us.
3. 1 Year of FREE SOFTWARE UPDATES: The OTOFIX D1 scanner offers 1 year of free software updates to cover the latest models. Not only the cover, but also the functions and diagnostic performance are often improved. The last updated software can also be used after expiration, or the annual subscription can be renewed.
4. 80+ CAR MAKES & MODELS: OTOFIX D1 car diagnostic machine can work on 80+ vehicle makes and models to perform OE level all systems diagnostics and vehicle-specific services. It is not only a competent scan tool for home repair’s garage, but also a money-earning tool in every repair shop.
OTOFIX D1 Description:
5. AUTO VIN & AUTO SCAN: OTOFIX D1 auto diagnostic scan tool comes with latest VIN-based Auto VIN and auto scan features, can work on specific vehicles to retrieve VIN information and perform comprehensive scan on all available systems for efficient and accurate everyday diagnosis and auto maintenance services.
NOTE: Auto VIN feature does NOT work on all cars. You can always navigate your vehicle manually.
OTOFIX D1 is a car diagnostic tool which can read and clear diagnostic fault codes(DTCs), show live data stream of multiple sensors and perform active tests and OE-level diagnosis on many various systems. Combined with the OTOFIX cloud service, it provides you with one-stop solution from diagnosis to fix. The OTOFIX D1 intelligent automotive diagnostic analyzer is an all-in-one handheld tool for all car repairmen and DIYers. D1 is built on an Android 9.0 tablet featuring a 7" LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution, 4x ARM processors and 64GB storage.
OTOFIX D1 Functions:
26+ POWERFUL FUNCTIONS:
OTOFIX D1 diagnostic scanner performs 26+ most used service functions like oil reset, ABS brake bleeding, airbag reset, EPB, SAS, DPF, BMS, bi-directional control, active tests, power balance, transmission adaption, throttle adaptation, matching etc. NOTE: All special functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to us to check compatibility.
The diagnostic tool is available in 10 languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish and Russian. You can easily switch from one language to another as desired.
VCI Bluetooth Connection
The OTOFIX D1 diagnostic tool can be paired with the VCI via Bluetooth so that the data is transmitted wirelessly. The VCI can be used with an OBD2 port for data transfer and allows you to move more freely and check the TPMS sensors more easily.
Note: A VCI can be paired with just one scanner every time.
Real Time Data:
The real-time data function allows you to view different types of parameters in real time and in the most suitable form to best check the data. The parameters are displayed as analogue graphics, text or list form, waveform graphics, or digital graphics. With this function, you can not only read real-time data, but also save data for later reviews.
||4x ARM Cortex-A35 (1.5GHz)
||7" LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution
||USB OTG Type C / USB HOST Type C / Bluetooth
||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
||0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
1pc x OTOFIX D1 Main Unit
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x Packing List
1pc x OTOFIX V1
1pc x USB to Ethernet Adapter
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Type C USB Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
Autel MaxiSys MS908 MY908 MK908P MS908S Pro MS908 CV Update Service
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.