Top 7 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiSYS MS906:
1. Free Update Online for one year plus one year warranty. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet; 1 year warranty support and 1 year free update online ( if you do not want to update, the device could also use normally. After one year, just need 350usd/year if you need online functions update). Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for support directly.
2. Advantages: Highly cost-effective and upgraded version for Autel DS808K,MP808K, being packed with comprehensive functions needed for professional diagnostics. with the same operating system, processor, memory, screen size with MS906BT. Compare with MS906BT, MS906 without the VCI, but use a cable connection could provide a quick and stable diagnosis speed. Unlike the MK808 / MK808BT / MK808TS, MS906, via active tests, can output the commands to vehicle's ECUs to drive actuators to work and monitor the operation of the actuators, helping mechanics/technicians quickly find out bad parts on the cars. Cost less, But Get the Same Diagnostic Functions as MS906BT/MS908/MK908
3. 31 Special Functions: The diagnostic scanner featuring the latest AutoVIN technology to identify vehicles in one touch to scan ECUs, acquire vehicle info and run diagnostics on selected systems. It not only support full system, but also special functions like ABS, SRS, EPB, SAS, DPF, TPMS, Oil Reset.
4. Professional Diagnostic: Autel Maxisys MS906 performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis, such as live data view, actuation tests (bi-directional control), adaptations, and more dedicated services functions like key fob programming, program modules, Injector coding, etc.
5. Cover 10,000+ models worldwide ( includes US domestic, European, and Asian makes and models). You can check the vehicles list here.
6. New Features in 2021 Version: MS906 has been continuously optimized to the latest version in 2021 with more advanced features, such as Component Matching, Online Account Login Service, Guided Functions, Anti-theft IMMO Service, Power Balance, Refresh Hidden Functions, etc. Note: These advanced features are NOT available for all cars.
7. Operating System: With Android 4.4.2 OS, a 6-core processor, and an 8" capacitive HD touch screen, MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
1. Language: English
2. Support WiFi: You can update via WiFi. CANNOT diagnose via WiFi.
For special functions: Please offer us your vehicle model, year, VIN, engine model. Need that information to confirm. Whatsapp:+86-13559259264
Complete Diagnostic Functions for All Systems
With a wide range of capabilities, the MS906 will let you get more repair work done quickly and easily. Look what this diagnostic scan tool will bring to you.
Perform Complete Diagnostic Functions
1. Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network, etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
Bi-Directional Control ( Active Test ), Pinpoint the Error in 1 Second
Through the active test / bi-directional control, this Autel diagnostic tool can accurately figure out whether a specific system, component or subsystem in vehicles goes well and pinpoint the location of the problem by interactively operating and testing the vehicle's related actuators.
Here are some common examples of Active test:
Turn the fuel pump on and off;
Switch the SRS light on and off;
Cycle the a/c clutch on and off;
Perform an evaporative emissions leak test;
Note: Not universal for all vehicles. Available tests vary depending on the make, year, model, vin number and engine.
31+ Maintenance Functions, Fix All the Knotty Problems
5 Most Commonly Used Special Functions:
Oil Reset: reset the oil life system after oil or oil filter replacements.
EPB: reset the brake pad after replacing the brake pad, servo motors, etc.
TPMS: reset the tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure fault indicator.
BMS: reset the battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
Brake / ABS Bleed: bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air.
21 Hot Special Functions for Fast Maintenance:
Airbag Reset, DPF Reg., IMMO Service, Injector Coding, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Throttle Adaption, ABS / SRS, Gear Learning, Sunroof Initialization, Seats Calibration, Language Change, Headlight Matching, A / F Setting, WIN DR Roof, Odometer, CHG Tire Size, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Trans Adaption
More Advanced Maintenance Functions for Different Models:
Cylinder Power Balance, Component Matching, Stop/Start Reset, Transport Mode, Auto-Door Lock, etc.
Note: Constantly Updating for More.
MS906 with Unparalleled Advantages:
OE-Level All Systems Diagnoses
This Autel scanner, like an OEM scanner, can perform OE-level diagnostics for all electronic systems, such as Engine, A / T, ABS, SRS, steering angle system, air suspension system, etc.
Unlock the Hidden Features
Make full use of hidden features or disable car's annoying functions; Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Fiat (Enable/Disable Seat Belt Reminder Function), Peugeot (Customer Personalization), Citroen (Customer Personalization), Nissan (3-Time Flasher Setting, Auto Lock/Unlock Function), etc.
Come with the on-screen instructions to guide you on how to complete some complicated functions step by step; Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.
Anti-Theft IMMO Service
Disable the lost vehicle keys, add new keys and program the replacement key fob; Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.
Note: This IMMO service is mainly for vehicles that come with low-grade anti-theft systems, not intended for other vehicles with more advanced IMMO systems. Please check compatibility before purchase.
Optional Accessories for Maximized Advantage of this Scanner
To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensors, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1. Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle TPMS;
2. Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, and modulation;
3. Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID.
New Features in 2021 Version, Best Investment in 2021
This original Autel diagnostic scan tool has been updated frequently to optimize and improve its capabilities and coverage, making itself growing more powerful and smarter.
The latest version in 2021 has upgraded with:
Component Matching: Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Ford, Opel, Mazda, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, etc.
Online Account Login Service: Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.
Guided Functions: Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.
Anti-theft IMMO Service: Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.(Only for old models with low-grade anti-theft systems)
Power Balance: Compatible with Chrysler (Cylinder balance test), GM, Ford, etc.
Refresh Hidden Functions: Compatible with Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Fiat (Enable/Disable Seat Belt Reminder Function), Peugeot (Customer Personalization), Citroen (Customer Personalization), Nissan (3-Time Flasher Setting, Auto Lock/Unlock Function), etc.
Autel Maxisys MS906 Features:
I am going to invest in some scan tools and finally came across Autel MaxiSys MS906 automotive diagnostic Scan Tool online recently.
Before buying it, I haven't heard much about this model but I know another shop owner nearby that has the Autel DS708 scan tool, he has nothing but good things to say about it.
According to the product description, MS906 is a better replacement of DS708. So you know, after much research, I took the plunge and bought it from uobdii.com within a promotion.
Why I need a professional diagnostic tool?
I'm a small auto repair shop owner, most of my customers have cars less than 10 years old.
So I needed a scan tool that can perform every aspect of auto repair, no matter what difficult my customer has.
From item page description, it looked like that Maxisys MS906 Scanner could do the job.
When The Delivery Arrived?
I received the package 5 days after order, it was well wrapped but looked a little beat up from the many miles travel to get to me. Once I got it opened, I was impressed by the hefty, black plastic carrying case.
There are over a dozen make-specific connectors clipped into the lid (quite ingenious, actually, to use that otherwise empty space) as well as 3 books(User Manual, Quick reference guide, package list) and the cable in the bottom. The MS906 Autel diagnostic scanner was strapped in with a Velcro strap, protecting it from being damaged not only during shipping but in everyday use as well.
First Time Using Autel MS906
Being that the Autel MaxiSYS MS906 was expected do everything as the dealer-specific scanners, I decided to check out a customer's engine light on their Ford Escape.
Like other professional scan tool, you have to connect the cable just like a computer cable with those little screws before use it, I plugged the scan tool in then power up the MS906.
I pressed the button and the screen lit up. It was only a few seconds until the main screen was displayed, and it really didn't take long at all to figure out how to check the code. I scrolled through to the Ford button, pressed it, and pressed the “EOBD” or engine light icon. It literally walks you through the process to read the codes, and I found out the Escape needed an upstream oxygen sensor.
Out of curiosity, while I was checking the scanner out, I looked at the MaxiFix tab and was astonished to see that there was diagnostic and repair information for virtually every make and model out there. Just because I was curious, I looked up the upstream oxygen sensor procedure for my customer's Ford Escape, and it looks to be correct.
Definitely, this information will come in handy.
This is really a Good Stuff
The Autel MaxiSys MS906 scanner has so many features that some are bound to be extremely useful.
It has Smart AutoVIN which will detect the VIN number number from your car's ECU most of the time. If it can't recognize it, you can manually enter it easily. It can perform functions most shop owners farm out to the dealership like key programming and ECU programming, and it's even capable of programming tire pressure monitor sensors if you buy the adapter with it.
Like I said before, it's intuitive for basic functions like checking codes and has a massive 8-inch color touch screen. You'll need to connect it to Wifi, but once you do you have access to online resources, remote support, and updates. Updates come free for a year for the MS906 according to the website but I haven't tried it yet.
Great For the Pros
To wrap things up, I'd give the Autel MaxiSYS technician thumbs up. It performs great for everything I've needed it for and should for the foreseeable future. If you're a home mechanic, save your money and get something cheaper as this one is way overkill. If you're a small to medium-sized workshop, you'll be satisfied with Autel MaxiSys MS906 Scanner.