Autel MAXISYS MS906 Perfect Replacement for Maxidas DS708
1. AUTEL MAXISYS MS906 is next generation of autel maxidas ds708
2. One year warranty and One year free update online
Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner Next Generation of Autel MaxiDAS DS708
1. If you live in USA, we will send it from our USA warehouse by ups, only 2 days for you to receive it, no need tax
2. If you not stay in USA, we will send it from our Hongkong warehouse by DHL, 3-5 Days for you to receive
3. Can support wifi. It can update online via wifi,but can not connect the diagnose interface via wifi.
4. Support Language: AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Now Support Customized Languages besides English. If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number and your location first. And it will cost usd120.We can authorize other language like Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch & Swedish.
1. 1 year warranty and 1 year free update online
2. Compatiable for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software
3. Android 4.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Ten Reason To Get AUTEL MAXISYS MS906:
1. AUTEL MAXISYS MS906 is next generation of autel maxidas ds708
2. Online Update free for 1 year
4. 1 year warranty
5. With Big Screen
6. Run faster than autel maxidas ds708
8. High resolution
9. High hardware configuration
10. AUTEL Authorized Distributor
Comparison With DS708:
||Autel MaxiSYS MS906
||Autel MaxiSYS DS708
||One device two language, English+another(French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and so on)
||Update online one year for free
||Update online one year for free
||Android 4.0 Operating System
||Windows CE Operating System
||Most of the European, Asian,American cars
||Most of European, Asian,American cars
||Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
||Max.4 Gigabyte SD card
1. MS906 work better and run faster than DS708
2.Autel MaxiSYS Pro MS908P support online ECU coding and online programming(but online programming only available to part original software)
Autel Maxisys MS906 Features:
Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
8” 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Maxisys MS906 Specifications:
Operating System AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
Display 8 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption 6.5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55 ℃ (14 to 131 ℉)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Housing Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D) 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb), MaxiSys GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb) / MaxiSys Pro GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb)
How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner:
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner is the updated Version of Autel MaxiDAS DS708 on Android Operating system
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic System the first time you use it.
To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:
1. Visit the office website: www.auteltech.com
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
Autel MS906 Package including:
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)
Buy 100% Original Autel IM608 OBD2 OBDII Diagnostic Scanner Engine Tool Get A Free AP200 Now
Autel Certificate file:
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.
How to find serial number and password on Autel MaxiSys- autelsale.com
I am going to invest in some scan tools and finally came across Autel MaxiSys MS906 automotive diagnostic Scan Tool online recently.
Before buying it, I haven't heard much about this model but I know another shop owner nearby that has the Autel DS708 scan tool, he has nothing but good things to say about it.
According to the product description, MS906 is a better replacement of DS708. So you know, after much research, I took the plunge and bought it from uobdii.com within a promotion.
Why I need a professional diagnostic tool?
I'm a small auto repair shop owner, most of my customers have cars less than 10 years old.
So I needed a scan tool that can perform every aspect of auto repair, no matter what difficult my customer has.
From item page description, it looked like that Maxisys MS906 Scanner could do the job.
When The Delivery Arrived?
I received the package 5 days after order, it was well wrapped but looked a little beat up from the many miles travel to get to me. Once I got it opened, I was impressed by the hefty, black plastic carrying case.
There are over a dozen make-specific connectors clipped into the lid (quite ingenious, actually, to use that otherwise empty space) as well as 3 books(User Manual, Quick reference guide, package list) and the cable in the bottom. The MS906 Autel diagnostic scanner was strapped in with a Velcro strap, protecting it from being damaged not only during shipping but in everyday use as well.
First Time Using Autel MS906
Being that the Autel MaxiSYS MS906 was expected do everything as the dealer-specific scanners, I decided to check out a customer's engine light on their Ford Escape.
Like other professional scan tool, you have to connect the cable just like a computer cable with those little screws before use it, I plugged the scan tool in then power up the MS906.
I pressed the button and the screen lit up. It was only a few seconds until the main screen was displayed, and it really didn't take long at all to figure out how to check the code. I scrolled through to the Ford button, pressed it, and pressed the “EOBD” or engine light icon. It literally walks you through the process to read the codes, and I found out the Escape needed an upstream oxygen sensor.
Out of curiosity, while I was checking the scanner out, I looked at the MaxiFix tab and was astonished to see that there was diagnostic and repair information for virtually every make and model out there. Just because I was curious, I looked up the upstream oxygen sensor procedure for my customer's Ford Escape, and it looks to be correct.
Definitely, this information will come in handy.
This is really a Good Stuff
The Autel MaxiSys MS906 scanner has so many features that some are bound to be extremely useful.
It has Smart AutoVIN which will detect the VIN number number from your car's ECU most of the time. If it can't recognize it, you can manually enter it easily. It can perform functions most shop owners farm out to the dealership like key programming and ECU programming, and it's even capable of programming tire pressure monitor sensors if you buy the adapter with it.
Like I said before, it's intuitive for basic functions like checking codes and has a massive 8-inch color touch screen. You'll need to connect it to Wifi, but once you do you have access to online resources, remote support, and updates. Updates come free for a year for the MS906 according to the website but I haven't tried it yet.
Great For the Pros
To wrap things up, I'd give the Autel MaxiSYS technician thumbs up. It performs great for everything I've needed it for and should for the foreseeable future. If you're a home mechanic, save your money and get something cheaper as this one is way overkill. If you're a small to medium-sized workshop, you'll be satisfied with Autel MaxiSys MS906 Scanner.
The difference between MS906, MS906BT and MS906BT:
MS906 has the same apperance with MS906BT, but MS906BT has a few advantage than MS906:
1. MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
2. MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
3. MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
4. Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles.
MS906TS is added TPMS function based on MS906BT.
The MS906BT have all the capabilities of the maxisys mini ms905 as far as vehicle coverage and capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding .comparing the new MS906BT to the MS905 and they are similar in size but the MS906BT seems to have improvements such as faster processors, slightly larger screen, twice the battery capacity and better camera
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 vs MS906 TS vs MS 906 BT: