Autel MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers a wealth of diagnostic functions and functions, including OE level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more. Starting up in seconds and sporting a large 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool offers you a quick way to get you into business.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Automotive Scanner Professional OE-level Diagnostics with Injector Coding Same Functions as DS808, MS906
Top 5 Reasons to Get Autel MP808:
1. Professional Diagnostics:
The MP808 is a cost-effective OE-level diagnostic tool that supports advanced bi-directional control, key coding and more, saving time troubleshooting and making work easier for professionals performing critical tasks.
2. Great User Experience:
The diagnostic tool has smart and powerful Android OS and Cortex-A9 processor for great speed and fluidity in everything you do. Rooted in the ease of diagnostics, the scanner can provide you with incredible user experience.
3. Perfect Problem Solving:
The scanner has the coverage for all the electronic systems on most commonly-used vehicles, providing you access to the systems for various scheduled service and maintenance, including oil reset, EPB / BMS service, etc.
4. Additional Features:
As a tablet-based diagnostic tool, the MP808 has several features in addition to the diagnostics and service, including: MaxiFix, Shop Manager and more. The smart AutoVin function offers you a fast way to identify the vehicle.
5. A User-Friendly Scanner:
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic scanner may be a nice option for you as it has riches of professional diagnostic functions and has a reasonable price, and provides one-year free update
Based on the Android operating system, MaxiPRO MP808 is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MP808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality.
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
2021 New Added Exceptional OE-LEVEL Function Same As Autel MP808K / MS906 (All the function is car-specific):
1. Guided Functions
: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc.
2. Component Matching
: Compatible with Volkswagen / Skoda / Seat / Honda / etc.
3. Online Account Login Service
: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi
4. Power Balance
: Compatible with Chrysler / GM / Ford etc.
5. Flash Hidden Functions
: Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi
6. Actuator Test
: Injector Test; Turn Off ACC Lane Keeping Assist
7. Tons of Actuator Test ( Functional Test ):
Turn ON/OFF Front and Rear side ACM Solenoid , turning the fuel pump on and off, cycling the a/c ,clutch on and off, Left clutch electromagnetic coil test, Acceleration Device Test，Oil Pressure Control Test, DYNAMIC camera aiming, Vehicle level position calibration, Brake Vacuum Pump, Inlet and Outlet Valve tests, Open Brakes tests, Parking Brake Botors, Wheel Speed Sensor Supply, PARKING BRAKE tests （Vary by car, Hundreds of actuation test functions ）
8. Key Programming: Add, Delete & Reprogram Keys, Rewrite smart keys, Replace smart key ECU, Replace KNOB IGNITION; Reset Key: Relearn a key.etc .
9. more and more function will be improved and optimized ....
Active test, Pin Down the Exact Cause of A Car Trouble
The process of sending and retrieving information from a vehicle control module with a device is known as bi-directional control. This upscale professional-automotive diagnostic tool has bidirectional capabilities, implying that MP808 can perform functional tests, inspection tests, system tests and actuator tests (active tests) etc., which is to say, it can talk with, and also listen to the car's diagnostic routines.
When you are in the dark and unaware if there's a problem with the component, the circuit, or the vehicle's computer system, you may use the bi-directional tool to request the control module to perform a specific function for troubleshooting.
Suppose you connected with a fuel pressure gauge, cycled the key and cranked the engine. However, you couldn't figure out anything regarding the fuel pressure. In this case, you could send a fuel pump command on instruction and you'd be able to see the proper fuel pressure. Hence, you will know if there's a problem with the fuel pump circuit or pump.
So you see, this practical and powerful feature will help you to reduce the diagnostic time tremendously, effectively sparing you the agony of filing yourself around some basic obd2 scan tools.
1. The active test is not available for all vehicles.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit vs Autel MaxiDAS DS708 / DS808
2. There is a protective film on the product screen, not a secondary sale.
Autel MP808K is the upgraded version of MaxiDas DS708 and has the same functions and features as the Autel DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. It provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
1. Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
Full Systems Diagnoses
This diagnostic scanner can quickly test every system module status via reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, and only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning, which can help you locate problem areas and offer possible solutions.
With the bi-directional control, it's easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
The MP808 supports four methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you're able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it's easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
2. Get more done with MP808: Special Functions, Simple Solutions for Complex Problems
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
For the most advanced functions on most vehicles, the MP808 is the way to go. It includes 30+ reset services and VW & Audi Guided Functions & Customization. The following are commonly-used service functions:
1. Oil Service Reset
– Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2. TPMS Service
– Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and testing sensors. Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3. BMS service
– Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. EPB Service
– Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
5. ABS / SRS Services
– Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
6. SAS Service
– Helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration. Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
7. DPF Regeneration Service –
Diagnoses the exhaust system to stabilize the filter performance.
– Mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob. (Key Coding)
Key Fob Programming
As for the key programming functions, the MP808 can read keys from IMMO memory, program, and reset new keys easily. Basically, it gives you full control over the vehicle's lock and security system.
-and so on …
3. An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
– an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Remote Desk
– works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager
– an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager
– store, print, and review the saved files.
Variety and Flexibility, Get Right Down to Business
Smart AutoVIN Scan
Autel MP808 can automatically retrieve the VIN of your vehicle. It can quickly identify your vehicle and make an accurate diagnosis. This will significantly reduce the time taken to retrieve the diagnostic codes or perform any other diagnostic functions.
More Supported Vehicle Makes
The support is expanded to offer its full diagnostic and maintenance functions for US, European, and Asian vehicle makes manufactured from 1996 and newer, including Ford, GM, Mazda, Toyota, and more.
For Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Saturn, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
Faster update frequency
The MP808 offers faster update frequency and a one-year limited service. You can be certain that this scanner is from a reliable brand and if you're faced with a challenge within this period, you will get the much-needed support.
Autel DS808 vs MP808 vs MK808, click here
Autel Maxicom MK808 vs MP808 vs Maxisys MS906 vs MP808TS, click here
How to update Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Software? Click here
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Specification:
||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32 GB)
||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||500 mA ( LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55eC ( 32 to 131°F )
||-20 to 60sC ( -4 to 140=F )
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||237.8 mm (9.4") x 148.6 mm (5.9") x 35.5 mm (1.4")
||788 g (1.74 lb.)
|Supported Automotive Protocols
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2JSO15765. K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM,
ISO11898 ( Highspeedf Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN ), SAE
J2610.GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x MaxiPro MP808
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
Autel MaxiSys MS908 MY908 MK908P MS908S Pro MS908 CV Update Service
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.