100% Original Autel MaxiIM IM608 Pro Auto Key Programmer & Diagnostic Tool with IMKPA APB112 G-BOX2
Top 5 Reasons to Get IM608 Pro with IMKPA APB112 G-BOX2:
1. Upgraded Version of Autel IM608
2. Two Years Free Update Online on Autel Official Website. After that, you can choose to buy IM608 PRO update service: 795usd/Year.
3. Come with XP400 Pro which adds more functionality for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, as well as EEPROM reading
4. Could be used with IMKPA Accessories: which adds BMW EWS3 key learning, Benz NEC key learning, and Benz ESL_W209 read/write/erase
5. IMKPA, APB112, and G-BOX2 are Contained in the Package.
Autel IM608Pro+IMKPA +APB112 +GBOX2
The IM608PRO+APB112+GBOX2 Key Programming Bundle is a comprehensive immobilizer. This key programming bundle is composed of its Maxi IM608 10.1-in. Android touchscreen tablet, the XP400PRO key and chip programmer, the wireless JVCI J2534 pass-thru programming device, the APB112 Smart Key Simulator, and the G-BOX2 Key Programming Adapter. IM608 Pro is also an advanced diagnostics tablet featuring AutoVIN and AutoSCAN technology to identify the vehicle and perform an all-systems scan automatically. The advanced diagnostics functions of the IM608 Pro include the ability to perform active tests, coding and adaptations.
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400pro Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the critical chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400prp includes 12 ports:
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, and MC9S12 cable.
4. Remote Control
5. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
6. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
7. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
8. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
9. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable, or DIY signal interface.
10. EEPROM Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
11. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
12. Cross Signal Pins
Existing Autel IM508 / Autel IM608 Users Can Upgrade To IM608 Pro by Purchasing XP400 Pro.
Why buy IM608 Pro?
IM608 Pro and IM608 Comparison List, click here.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 vs IM608 Pro Comparison List, Click here.
IM608 Pro Features:
2. 64GB Memory
3. One Year Warranty
4. Hexa-core Processor
5. Multilingual Support
6. 1920x1200 Resolution
7. 10.1-inch Touchscreen
8. 8.0 Megapixel Camera
9. 15000 mAh Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
IMKPA Kit works with the XP400Pro and supports the following functions:
Currently supports over 10 key unlock types
BMW EWS3 key learning
Benz NEC key learning
Benz ESL_W209 read/write/erase
APB113, APB114, APB115, APB118, APB119, APB120, APB121, APB122, APB123, APB126, APB127, APB128
What's the difference between IM608 and IM608 Pro?
The only difference between IM608 and IM608 Pro is the programmer that comes with the tablet.
The tablets themselves IM608 and IM608Pro have no difference in terms of hardware and software. All keep the same.
As for the difference of XP400 and XP400Pro, the main difference is the hardware upgrade. XP400PRO is more powerful.
But the good thing is you can buy XP400Pro and optional adaptors together with any Autel key programming tool like IM508 and IM608 to have the same features with IM608Pro&XP400Pro and optional adaptors.
XP400Pro programmer upgrade and improvement compare to XP400:
1. Fixed the problem of connecting the XP400 to the vehicle ODB connector causing the burnout of the device.
2. Fixed the stability problem of using APB102 IR key to read/write.
3. Upgrade the hardware of programmer, Chip read/write function is more stable and support more EEPROM chips.
4. Fixed the problem of EERPOM adaptor APB101 can't read/write EEPROM chip and rename it as APA129.
5. Rename accessories APA104, APA105, APA106 as APA107, APA108, APA109.
6. APA108 and APA109 cable length is shorter than before, reducing the signal interference.
XP400 Pro add support for following chips:
(1) EEPROM-->>AMD-->>AM29FXXX series chip;
(2) EEPROM-->> FUJITSU-->> MB29FXXXseries chip;
(3) EEPROM-->> ST-->> M29FXXXseries chip;
(4) Engine control module-->> ST-->> M29FXXXseries chip;
(5) IMMO-->> BENZ-->> ESL_W209_W906(Motorola) read/write/erase function;
(6) IMMO-->> BMW-->>EWS3 module read/write function;
(7) REMOTE_RENEW(renew key)-->> NEC-->> V51 and V57 chip read/write/erase; (Support original dealer key learning with key dump mode.)
XP400 Pro adds support for following adaptor board:
(1) APB113 PCF79XXadaptor;
(2) APB114 EWS3 adaptor;
(3) APB115 NEC Adapter;
(4) APB118 NEC ELV adaptor;
(5) APB119 TB28FXXXadaptor;
(6) APB120 TMS370adaptor;
(7) APB121 AM29FXXX Adaptor;
(8) APB122 AM29FXXX adaptor;
(9) APB123 AM29FXXX adaptor;
(10) APB126 M35080/D80 adaptor board;
(11) APB127 MC68HC0(7)05BXX adaptor;
(12) APB128 MC68HC05X32 adaptor;
In a glance, the MaxiIM IM608 Pro supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with a more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key with a more stable EEPROM platform.
1. Advanced Programming Functions
1. MCU Read / Write
2. Key Programming
3. EEPROM Read/Write
4. Mercedes Key Read / Write
5. Remote Frequency Detect
2. OE-Level Diagnostics
1. Read / Erase Codes
2. AutoVIN / AutoScan
3. All system diagnostics
4. View Freeze Frame Data
5. View, Record and Playback Live Data
6. Shop and Data Manager Applications
7. Compatible with more than 80 vehicle makes
8. Work with the MaxiFlash JVCI (J2534 ECU Reprogrammer
3. Advanced Service Functions
1. Active Test
2. ECU Coding
3. Oil Service Reset
4. Complete Service Functions
5. Steering Angle Sensor Relearn
6. Battery Registration and Reset
7. VW/Audi Component Protection
8. Tire Pressure Monitoring System
9. Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
10. Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement
4. Powerful IMMO Functions
1. Key Learning
2. Remote Learning
3. VW MQB Key Learning
4. Mercedes Key Learning
5. Read PIN (All Key Lost)
6. IMMO ECU Reset / Adaption
7. IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
8. BMW CAS4 Key Learning and Adaption
9. AUDI Q5 / A4/A5 2015-2017 Key Learning
10. Auto Detect Make / Model / Year / System
11. BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and Adaption
12. Volvo Smart Key Learning / knob-style smart key
13. 2015-2018 Land Rover & Jaguar write key via dump
Xp400 Pro Supports 12 Types Of Unlocking Smart Key:
BMW E Chasis remote control
OE 315 remote refresh
OE 868 remote refresh
Aftermarket remote control refresh
BMW F Chasis remote control
315 remote refresh
433 remote refresh
868 remote refresh
Audi--semi smart key
The MaxiIM IM608 Pro presents several brand new features that make the device even more versatile:
1. Read/write Data
2. BMW EWS3 key learning (need to use with APB114)
3. OEM Mercedes-Benz NEC key learning (need to use with APB115)
4. Mercedes-Benz W209 EIZ read/write/erase (need to use with APB118)
- EEPROM - added 60 chip types, now supports 445 types (need to use with APB119, 121, 122, 123 and 126);
- MCU - added 32 chip types, now supports 2067 types (need to use with APB120, 127and 128);
- Odometer – will add 162 chip types, will be able to support 171 types in July;
- Engine ECU – added 1 chip type, now supports 41 chip types;
- Immobilizer ECU – added 3 chip types, now supports 181 chip types.
- Key unlock – supports 11 key types (need to use with APB113).
Advanced Key Programming Vehicle Coverage Combined the XP400PRO and the IM508/608
1. Add Key, All Key Lost
2. One-tap Key Programming via OBD
3. 3rd Generation IMMO CAN-Line / K-Line
1. Add Key/All Key Lost
2. Smart IMMO Programming (support EWS3 / 4, CAS 1 / 2 / 3 / 4, FEM / BDC)
for Volkswagen / Audi:
1. One-tap Online Programming
2. Add Key / All Key Lost Via OBD for 2013 - 2020 Models
Read IMMO Password, Add Key / All Key Lost up to 2020
Add Key / All Key Lost (No PIN Needed) up to 2020
1. Add Key / All Key Lost (No PIN Needed) up to 2020 FCA
2. Read IMMO Password, Add Key/All Key Lost up to 2020
Add Key / All Key Lost (No PIN Needed) up to 2020
for LandRover / Jaguar:
Add Key / All Key Lost up to 2019
1. Semi-smart Key Learning via OBD up to 2018
2. Smart / Blade / Fobik Key Learning via Dump
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Works for Autel MaxiIM IM608/ IM508
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
1. Cannot be used with the XP200
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
3. Can Not be working itself only. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
4. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM (If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508 )
5. Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly.
Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
Autel APB112 Features:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
Autel G-BOX2 Accessary Tool for Mercedes All Key Lost Work with IM508 IM608
Top 8 Reasons to Get Autel G-BOX2:1. AUTEL G-BOX Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
Autel Update Service Mega Sale (Date: 3.16-3.31) NO Limitation, Up To 40% Off
Autel Two Years Free Update ONLY for Ultra Lite, Elite II, IM608 Pro, IM508, MP808, MP808BT (Register:3.1-6.30)
2023 Autel Maxicom MK908 PRO II $1799USD US UK EU Ship
US Ship 2023 Autel MaxiIM IM608 II (IM608 PRO II), Buy Now to Get 2pcs of OTOFIX Watches (values 398USD) & Autel IMKA APB112 G-BOX2 Adapter For Free.
Autel FAQ FB
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.