Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Work with IM608 II IM608 PRO IM608 IM508S IM508.
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Works for Autel MaxiIM IM608 II IM608 PRO IM608 IM508S IM508
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports simulating the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
1. Cannot be used with the XP200
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
3. Can Not be working itself only.
the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
4. Compatible with IM608 PRO, IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
(If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508 )
5. Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instructions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly.
Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
Autel APB112 Features:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM608 II IM608 PRO IM608 IM508S IM508.
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400 XP400 PRO
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Flashes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1pc x AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB Cable
Autel Software Subscription Mega Sale Limited Promotion Now
2023 New Autel APB130, APB130 with XP400 PRO - Add Key For VW MQB NEC35XX
Two Years Free Update: for IM608 II, IM508S, Elite II, IM608 Pro, IM508, OTOFIX D1, OTOFIX D1 Lite, OTOFIX IM1 MP808Z-TS, MP808S, MP808BT PRO, OTOFIX IM2.
US / UK / EU Ship 2 Years Free Update 2023 Autel MaxiIM IM608 II (IM608 PRO II) Full Kit, Buy Now to Get 2pcs of OTOFIX Watches (values 398USD) & Autel IMKA APB112 G-BOX2 Adapter For Free.
2023 Autel Maxicom MK908 PRO II US UK EU Ship
Autel FAQ FB
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.