MaxiSys MS906BT Functions:
1. All System OE-Level Diagnosis
a. Read & Clear Codes on All Available Modules
Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function is one of the features not available in the MS906. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service, or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS, and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of the vehicle's VIN, the configuration, and other information necessary for correct operation.
The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
3. IMMO Keys / Key Fob
The IMMO service of MS906BT can disable lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. One or more replacement key fobs can be programmed. ( Before programming, please check and erase the fault codes. )
Note: Key function is only available for most vehicles with low-security level, not applicable to vehicles with high-level safety systems such as BMW, Benz
4. Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some
parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys, all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
5. Special Tests
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert.
6. Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. Many such elements in a modern car require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
7. Special Functions:
1. IMMO Service: Disable lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
2. Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
3. SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
4. DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, perform TPMS programming, and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6. EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
7. BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
8. ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor tests, and checking Module information, etc.
8. Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions
Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card, etc.
1. MS906BT connects to an MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure safely and quickly.
2. MS906BT works with an Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight into the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits. Featuring a user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivaled hardware specs can measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicle.
Autel DS808 vs Autel MS906BT vs Autel MS908P, click here.
DS808 vs MS906BT vs MK908P, click here.
MaxiSys Elite vs MaxiSys CV vs MS908S Pro vs MS908S vs MS906TS vs MS906BT vs MS906, click here.
Autel MS906BT FAQs, Click here.
Question on the new Maxisys MS906, MS906BT, and MS906TS: click here.
MaxiSys MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinter, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
For the USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|