Top 5 Reasons to Get MK808TS:
1. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website (After One Year, Update Cost 349USD/Year)
3. Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement; Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
4. Vehicles Supported: Support Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year
5. Support Multi-Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, ItalianEnglish, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian (If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number. We can authorize other language online)
MaxiCOM MK808TS Features:
1. Onscreen relearn procedure
2. Program AUTEL MX-Sensors
3. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
6. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
7. Read/clear codes for all available systems
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
10. Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
11. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
12. Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check
13. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time.
Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MaxiCheck MX808TS provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and IMMO. In addition to OBD II diagnostics and special service, MX808TS enables you to carry out complete TPMS functions, including TPMS health check, sensor activation & programming and TPMS relearn.
Autel MK808TS, as a professional Android-based car diagnostic scanner combined with MK808 and TS601, features all-around fixes of 21 different service functions, comprehensive TPMS services, as well as full systems diagnoses. With accurate analysis, fast operation, and ease of use feature, this Autel scanner is ideal for both first-timers and professional mechanics.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS is a powerful and intuitive seven-inch touchscreen Android tablet capable of scanning all available system for faults and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool's quad-core processor and 32 gigabyte operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
1. USB Port
2. Heat Sink
3. Built-in Battery
4. Mini USB OTG Port
5. MaxiVCI Mini Holder
6. 7.0" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
7. Read/erase codes for all available modules
8. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card.
9. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Port
10. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness.
11. Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status.
12. Supports IMMO functions/Oil Reset/EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/and TPMS
13. TPMS Service Symbol – indicates the position of the embedded TPMS antenna
14. Update online, the update can improve the MaxiCOM application's capabilities
15. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
16. Lock / Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
17. Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year
18. Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement;Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
Advanced Hardware to Facilitate Your Repair Work
Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to Autel MK808TS's mooth and fast operation.
1. Android 4.4.4-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized 1.5GHZ Cortex-A9 Processor.
2. 7 inch touchable LCD screen with 1024*600 resolutions offers ultra-clear visuals of the diagnostic data, making it easy to navigate and read codes.
3. 1GB RAM DDR3 / 32GB On-Board ROM Memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible issue of slow response.
4. Built-in 5000 mAh battery provides up to 7 hours continuous battery life for giving you a worry-free operation experience.
5. MaxiVCI Mini is equipped for connecting between the diagnostic tablet and DLC for wirelessly vehicle data transmission via the fast and reliable Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, allowing technicians to have complete freedom to move anywhere in the repair shop when the VCI is connected to the car.
1. Feature-Rich Software: Compared with Autel MX808 and MK808BT, this diagnostic scanner is equipped with more comprehensive and superior diagnostic functions including full systems diagnoses and Oil/ EPB/ BMS/ SAS/ DPF Reset, etc.
2. Advanced Hardware: This Autel scanner offers VCI box for Bluetooth connection without the hassle of length limitation on obd2 cable, and it’s still built with the high-end Cortex-A9 processor, Android OS and 32GB memories for improving diagnostic efficiency.
3. Gread Performance: You'll get to save on time since Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS works very fast. It comes equipped with a Cortex A9 processor which is popular for performing tasks quickly.It comes with a 32GB memory card which eliminates the need of installing any external source of hardware to expand the memory.The battery is also quite powerful and easily runs for 5-7 hours of continuous use.
4. TPMS Functions: Autel MK808TS is specially designed to provide the complete TPMS service as MaxiTPMS TS608 including TPMS health check, programming and relearn etc., for helping technicians to quickly find out the faulty sensor and turn off the MILs related.
5. Special Services: This full-system scan tool provides the most commonly-performed capabilities including Oil reset, EPB/ SAS/ BMS/ DPF service as MaxiCOM MK808 & MX808TS does, to meet users' demand for efficient repairs.
6. All System Diagnoses: Besides featuring the quick and precise full OBDII functions, this automotive diagnostic scanner can also work on all available system modules in vehicles for technicians to diagnose complex problems accurately.
1. All Systems Diagnoses for Deep Inspection in Vehicles
MK808TS is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system module's status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning. You can learn to perform complex diagnostic functions with that will give you a lot more power over the ins and outs of your car to figure out what is going on with your modern computerized vehicle, so that you can get it fixed and get back on the road in due time.
1). For Engine System: Diagnostic tool MK808TS can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2). For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3). For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
4). For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status
And many more ...
2. Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work
On the basis of Autel MK808TS, this tablet automotive diagnostic tool is built with complete TPMS Functions for you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, knowing the running status of Tire Pressure Management System, further improving the diagnostic efficiency.
1). TPMS Check: allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data-sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
* Read and clear diagnostic trouble code of TPMS and view its live data stream;
* Perform the tire pressure and temperature resetting after TPMS maintenance;
2). TPMS Diagnosis: The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3). Sensor Programming: The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that is not functioning. There are four options available when programming MX-Sensor:
* Copy by Activation-Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed on the tool, the Copy by Activation can be used to program a new MX-Sensor.
* Copy by OBD -By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
* Copy by Input-The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
* Auto Create-The Auto Create function is used to automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
4). TPMS Relearn: This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5). TPMS by OEM Part No.: If the sensor's OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
3. Fully-Equipped Popular Functions Like a Repair Garage
As an advanced diagnostic tool, MK808TS has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within this function.
1). Oil Reset Service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2). EPB service plays an important role in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3). BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5). SAS service helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
4. Full OBD2 Functions
1) Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
5. All Kinds of The Vehicle Models Coverage:
The best part about the MK808TS is its wide vehicle coverage. It is compatible with most 1996 US-based vehicles or newer, and 2000 EU-based vehicles or newer. In other words, it supports a wide range of modules that can be scanned for codes as well as the ability to display values and sensor data for the specific module scanned.
For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Dodge, For Ford, For GMC, For Hummer, For Jeep, For Lincoln, For Mercury, For Oldsmobile, For Pontiac, For Saturn, For Tesla
For Abarth, For Alfa-Romeo, For Alpina, For AstonMartin, For Audi, For Bentley, For Benz, For BMW, For Citroen, For Dacia, For Ferrari, For Fiat, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Lancia, For LandRover, For Lotus, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Rolls-Royce, For SAAB, For Skoda, For Smart, For Volvo, For Volkswagen
For Acura, For Daewoo, For Holden, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Infiniti, For Isuzu, For Kia, For Lexus, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Scion, For SsangYong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Toyota, For BYD, For ChangAn, For Chery, For DFM, For FAW, For Foton, For Geely, For GreatWall, For Haval, For JAC, For Lifan, For Luxgen, For MG, For Zotye
MK808 vs MK808TS:
|MX808/ MK808||MX808TS/ MK808TS|
|Basic Diagnostics (all systems in all makes and models)|
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs||Y||Y|
|Oil Serive Reset||Y||Y|
|Parking brake pad relearn after replacement||Y||Y|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||Y||Y|
|Battery registration and reset||Y||Y|
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration||Y||Y|
|Tire pressure monitoring system||Y|
|Complete TPMS functions|
|Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check||Y|
|Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors||Y|
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors||Y|
|Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage||Y|
|On-screen relearn procedure||Y|
|Processor||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Memory||1G + 32G||1G + 32G|
|Display||7" LCD||7" LCD|
|Battery||3200 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Historical Test Records||Y||Y|
|Save and Playback Data||Y||Y|
|Print Data via Windows PC or WIFI printer||Y||Y|
|Vehicle communication method||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)|
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio input/output||Input: N/A
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
[Limited Sale] Autel MaxiSys MS908 MY908 MK908P MS908S Pro MS908 CV Update Service
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Magnet
AUTEL Certified File:
How to use Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Step 1: Visit official website: www.autel.com,then create an Autel ID and register the product with device's SN and password.
Step 2: Insert the MaxiVCI Mini into the vehicle's DLC,which is generally located under the vehicle dash.
Step 3: Long press the Lock/Power button to turn on the Diagnostic Table.
Step 4: Pair up the Diagnostic Table with the VCI device via Bluetooth to establish a communication link
When the VCI device is properly connected to the vehicle and the Diagnostic Tablet,the VCI status button at the buttom bar on the display screen shows a green tick at the corner.This indicates your Diagnostic Tablet is ready to start vehicle diagnosis.