As an advanced version of MS908, Autel MaxiCom MK908 Bluetooth Auto Diagnostic Tool is Autel latest and most sophisticated automotive OBDII scanner. Get TS501 for fee now.
Buy Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Tool Get Free Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
As an advanced version of MS908, Autel MaxiCom MK908 Bluetooth Auto Diagnostic Tool is Autel latest and most sophisticated automotive OBDII scanner.
Autel MK908 is equipped with the hardware including the powerful A7 Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor, 2GB RAM 64GB Memory, it's fast to boot-up and multitasking. Combined with the best possible coverage of OE-Level Diagnosis, various most commonly used service functions and special functions, advanced ECU Coding, full bi-directional control, active tests and Key Fob Programming. Autel MK908 Wireless Automotive Scan Tool is the ultimate scan tool for technicians, mechanics and DIYers.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Features:
Vehicle coverage: mk908 has full OBD2 coverage, the best possible coverage of OE-Level diagnosis on over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles and also coverage for some OBDI vehicles with 9 OBDI adapters included: Chrysler-16, Nissan-14, BMW-20, Kia-20, Honda-3, GM/Daewoo-12, Benz-38, Hyundai-12+16, VW/Audi-2+2.
Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information;
Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool MK908 could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI.
Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. MK908 comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
Muti-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian.
AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel mk908 displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
Warranty & Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online
Notice: Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
Autel MK908 All Systems OE-Level Diagnosis & Services:
As an addition to the complete OBD2 functions of a normal OBD2 scanner, this MK908 professional diagnostic computer can diagnose all car systems:
Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
BMS service to reset battery management system;
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
IMMO service enables you to disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. It could be one replacement key fob or more, depending on your needs.
Autel MK908 Full Bi-Directional Control:
As a professional grade car scan tool, MK908 has full Bi-Directional Control over vehicle-specific subsystem and components like ABS, SRS, window, door and roof.
Available test vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During a Bi-Directional control test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
Autel MK908 ECU Coding Capability:
This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU reprogramming, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
The ECU programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534
programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite
), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle’s ECU. ECU programming functions need to buy an Autel MaxiFlash Elite separately. Connect it to MK908 and update the scanner to a MK908P.
Autel ADAS Calibration for Safer Driving:
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision.
Autel ADAS Calibration Tool provides comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. It covers vehicle makes including Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, and Kia.
Supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive. Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD).
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Specification:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB);
Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (WxHxD): 312mm (12.28”) x 208mm (8.18”) x 36mm (1.41”)
Weight (NW): 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
Autel MK908 Add-On Functions:
Extendable Feature: MK908 can be expanded the diagnostic capabilities by working with Autel MP408
to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with Maxitpms TS501
for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Seven Reasons to Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS501:
1.Free Update Online Lifetime
on Autel Official Website
2. Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
3. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
4. Easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen
5. Read / clear codes of TPM system and resets malfunction indicator light
6. Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
7. Work with ALL known magnetic
MaxiTPMS TS501 Description:
The MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially developed to activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensor, and reprogram the vehicle's ECU.
This will in turn put off the warning symbol on the dash. This self powered ergonomic tool allows you quick and easy access to the faulty TPMS sensors fitted to the vehicle.
This also in turn leads to customer satisfaction and increase in your profit. Tyre shops always run the risk of sensor damage during tire changes and being able to solve this problem by replacing the damaged or defective TPMS while the customer waits.
These are day to day problems tire fitment centers face.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Features and Functions:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
6. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11. On-screen code definitions
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Multilingual support
: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
How to change language?
When you got the device default is English, then please contact us and provide the device SN, then we will authorize the language you need, then please update your device, then you can set the langugae in setting.
TS501 Buttons and Ports Description:
1) SIGNAL MARK
– Indicates where the tool sends or receives signals.
2) LCD DISPLAY
– Displays the menus and test screens.
3) N BUTTON
– Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or return to previous menu.
4) UP SCROLL BUTTON
– Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move up to previous screens for additional data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
5) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON
–When scrolling through a screen of data or text, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens, if recorded data content covers more than one screen.
6) HELP BUTTON
– Provides help information.
7) POWER BUTTON
– Long press the button to turn on/off the tool; short press the button to return to Home screen.
8) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON
– Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move down to next screens for additional data. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
9) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON
– When scrolling through a screen of data or text, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens, if recorded data content covers more than one screen.
10) TEST BUTTON
– Commences a TPMS Test.
11) Y BUTTON
– Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) USB PORT
– Connects the TPMS tool to PC for software update, data printing or battery charging.
13) POWER PORT
– Connects the TPMS tool to the mains with the charger supplied for battery charging.
14) SD CARD SLOT
– Holds SD card.
15) OBD II CONNECTOR
– Connects the TPMS tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Information Excerpts:
1. Battery Charging
The TPMS tool has a 3.7V built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery. There are two means of battery charging:
a. To charge battery by power adapter.
1) Locate the power port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the power source with the adapter.
b. To charge battery by USB cable
1) Locate the USB port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the computer with the USB cable.
For optimum performance, always keep your tool sufficiently charged. It is recommended that you charge the tool for over 2 hours before the first use.
Only use the power adapter or USB cable that is included in our pack to charge this tool. The use of unapproved power supplies may damage your tool and void the tool warranty.
2. Power Up by DLC
The tool can also be powered via the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC). Just follow the steps below to turn on the TPMS tool:
1) Connect the OBDII Cable to the TPMS tool.
2) Find DLC on vehicle.
A plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
3) Plug OBDII cable to the vehicle's DLC.
4) Power up the TPMS tool by pressing the Power Button, and wait for the Main Menu to appear.
: OBDII connection does not support battery charging.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
The Autel TS501 vs TS401:
1x MaxiCOM MK908 main unit
1x Bluetooth diagnostic interface
1x AC/DC adapter (12V)
1x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
1x User manual
1x Carrying case
1x Quick reference guide
1x Lighter fuse
1x Main cable
1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1x Adapter for Audi-2+2
1x Adapter for BMW-20
1x Adapter for Benz-38
1x Adapter for Kia-20
1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1x Adapter for Nissan-14
1x Adapter for Honda-3
1x Micro USB Cable
1x Cigarette lighter
1x Soft cloth
1x Packing list
1x Mini USB cable
1 x Maxivideo MV108
1pc x TPMS TS501 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD CARD
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.