The MaxiSYS Ultra is Autel's most ambitious diagnostics tablet to date, featuring a 12.9-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory and features the MaxiFlash VCMI, a 5-in-1 communication and testing tool providing wireless vehicle communications between the vehicle and tablet and supporting the latest DoIP, D-PDU, and Mega CAN vehicle communication protocols. The VCMI also functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CanBUS tester.
The Ultra offers the most advanced approach to vehicle diagnostics with its dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles combined with its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations, and Oscilloscope preset guides and tests and waveform library.
The Ultra features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continuous use, a convenient docking station, and front and rear cameras.
Autel MaxiSys Ultra Features:
Enhanced Diagnostic Reports: PreSCAN & PostSCAN
New VCI Protocols: D-PDU, DoIP/CAN FD, Mega CAN
Relevant Cases: DTC Troubleshooting / Repair Tips Video Library
Split Screen Multi-Application Function / Dual Wi-Fi Connection
Oscilloscope Preset Guided & Component Tests / Waveform Library
Repair Assist: Guided Procedures with DTC Analysis & Fault Code Solutions
Code-Related Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles) / License Plate Reader
Topology Module Mapping: Color Coded All System Status Screen (on supported vehicles)
Includes Docking Station, Cables, Scope Connectors, and Carrying Case.
Why Buy Autel MaxiSys Ultra?
1. Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercars;
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming;
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet;
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors;
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized;
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes.
After all, the faults of the vehicle systems are scanned, tap the Intelligent diagnostics button on the lower corner of the screen to directly enter the Intelligent Diagnostics screen. Entering the Intelligent Diagnostics screen, you can find the TSB, DTC analysis, repair assist, and repair tips information of All DTCs for all the systems that have been scanned.
1. Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s)– displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s)
2. Technical Service Bulletin– contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
3. DTC Analysis– provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
4. Repair Assist – intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
5. Component Measurement– provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
6. Relevant Cases– offers relevant fault-clearing cases for reference.
7. Sput Screen Display–View Multiple Functions AT Once
8. Repair Tips–Intelligent guide
Programming and Coding
The Programming and Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, which allows you to update the vehicle's computer software to the latest version and reprogram adaptive data of certain components after making repairs or replacements.
There are two general types of programming operations:
A. Coding – also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Programming – downloads the latest version of the software from the online server database through Internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the tablet is connected to the Internet, so there is no need to check for software updates yourself), and reprograms the newest version into the vehicle's ECU.
Maxisys Ultra Service
The Service section is specially designed to provide quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance tasks. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu-driven executive commands. Follow on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions. The application will display detailed instructions to complete selected service operations. After entering each special function, the screen will display two application choices: Diagnosis and Hot Functions. The Diagnosis enables the reading and clearing of codes which is sometimes necessary after completing certain special functions. Hot Functions consist of sub-functions of the selected special function.
SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN)
SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI)
UART Echo Byte
SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H)
SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL)
SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS)
Nissan DDL UART with Clock
BMW DS2, BMW DS1
SAE J2819 (VAG KW81)
SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP)
SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
HDMI 2.0SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with FlashlightFront: 5.0 Megapixel
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac
|Power and Battery||
15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer batteryCharging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|Weight||1.66kg (3.66 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
Autel MaxiSys MS908 MY908 MK908P MS908S Pro MS908 CV Update Service
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email on 7/24.