Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator + G-BOX2 Accessary Tool for Mercedes + AUTEL Toyota 8A Wiring Harness All Key Lost Work with IM508 IM608, buy together at the best price.
100% Original AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Works for Autel MaxiIM IM608 / IM508
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
1. Cannot be used with the XP200
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
3. Can Not be working itself only.
the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
4. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
(If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508 )
5. Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly.
Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
Autel APB112 Features:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94 / D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88 / A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota / Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions.
Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and / or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
Autel G-BOX2 Accessary Tool for Mercedes All Key Lost Work with IM508 IM608
Top 8 Reasons to Get Autel G-BOX2:
1. AUTEL G-BOX Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
2. Reads and writes Bosch engine ECU on F classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen.
3. AUTEL G-BOX Adapter use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
4. Autel G-Box Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
5. With the Autel Advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming functions.
6. Autel G-Box Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
7. Supports fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/EZS are lost.
8. Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
G-BOX1 vs G-BOX2:
1. Mercedes DAS3 add keys and all keys lost on bench. (both)
2. Mercedes DAS3 all keys lost on vehicle. (both)
3. Read engine control module password by boot. (both)
4. Read Bosch ME/MED/MEVD/EDC 17 Engine control module password on the bench. (G-BOX2 only)
1. Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
2. Work with IM608 or Autel MaxiIM IM508
3. Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
4. BMW DME/DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
5. Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
6. Also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
7. Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
8. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
9. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
10. It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel G-BOX2 Description:
To use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608
and Auro IM600.
The Autel G-Box2 is designed to be used on Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL. It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
AUTEL G-BOX2 Tool for Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608
Troubles and Troubleshooting:
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
Notice:This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
1. Connect the G-Box2 to vehicle's OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
Notice:This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
1. Plug the G-Box2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box2 using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
For Mecedes all keys lost, you will need Autel G-Box2:
When you try to do Mercedes All key Lost, it will ask you to connect the EIS to the G-Box2, and then perform the all keys lost.
Autel G-BOX2 Details:
1. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION.
- 8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
- 4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. MERCEDES-BENZALL KEYS LOST, NO MORE REPEATED INSERTIONS AND REMOVALS OF IR SIMULATOR
3. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE EIS
EXCEPT FOR EIS W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W221, W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), AND W203(K)/W463(K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, BMW DME/DDE ISN READING AND WRITING IN BOOT MODE
23 CATEGORIES OF BOSCH ENGINE, INCLUDING MEVD/EDC17. 6 CATEGORIES OF SIMENS/CONTINENTAL ENGINE, INCLUDING MSD/MSV ENGINE.
AUTEL Toyota 8A Wiring Harness Work with APB112 and G-BOX2
This Toyota 8A Wiring Hardness need to be used with G-BOX2, APB112 smart key simulator.
No need to disassemble, read and replace the anti-theft box.
Support all keys lost for 8A mechanical keys likes Camry, RAV4, Prius, Highlander, Tacoma, Senna, Lei Ling and other.
1pc x AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1PC x Autel G-BOX2
1PC x DB15 Cable
1PC x K-Line Cable
1PC x Fuse Cable
2PCs x Fuse (5A)
2PCs x Clamp Cable
1PC x OBDII Extension Cable
1PC x Quick Reference Guide
1 set x AUTEL Toyota 8A Wiring Harness
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.