MX-Sensors (433MHz), the programmable universal sensors, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles. The 2-SKU sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
Autel MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHZ Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor
Shipped from our USA Warehoue, it will be faster.
Autel MX-Sensor 433MHz: Orange
Autel MX-Sensor 315MHz: Black
Six Reasons to Get MX-Sensor TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool:
1. Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability and functionality
2. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions
3. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
4. Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance
5. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels
6. Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels
MX-Sensor Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor Specifications:
||-40C to +125C
||-40 C to +150C
|Pressure Monitoring Range
||0 to 900kpa
|Pressure Reading Accuracy
|Temperature Reading Accuracy
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
1pc x MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHZ Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.