MaxiPRO MP808TS delivers complete diagnostic functions and comprehensive TPMS solutions for all the covered makes and models.It can read/clear codes for all available systems, and supports many special functions, such as: ABS/SRS, EPB Service, Oil Reset Service,SAS Service, TPMS Service and DPF Regeneration Service,ect
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS WIFI/Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool for Complete TPMS Service and Diagnostic Functions
Top 5 Reasons To Get Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS:
1. Complete TPMS Service: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
2. Wide Coverage: The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
3. Powerful Functions: The scan tool can read/clear codes for all available systems, and supports many special functions, such as: ABS/SRS, EPB Service, Oil Reset Service,SAS Service, TPMS Service and DPF Regeneration Service,ect.
4. Convenient Update: Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool.
5. Intuitive User Interface
: The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease
Support Oil Reset DPF Regeneration/TPMS/ABS/SRS/EPB
MaxiPRO MP808TS Features:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
On-screen relearn procedure
One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Advanced Hardware Configurations:
Full System Diagnosis
More than comprehensive - 18 Special Functions:
Full OBD2 Functions:
Complete and Professional TPMS Functions - Activating/ reading 98% of known TPMS sensors
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More than 80 Makes
Plug - in and Display
All Systems Diagnoses of this Diagnostic Tool
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification in just one touch
Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles
Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active tests and Adaptations
Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback
Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes
Complete TPMS Services of this Diagnostic Tool
MP808TS, same as other tpms tool, provides comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS related problems, which can be divided into 4 parts:
Check by embedded antennae activating 98% of all known TPMS sensorsto view data
Diagnoses TPMS ECU for complete health check with specific DTC definitions
Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
MK808 vs MP808 vs MS906 vs MP808TS
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active Tests and Adaptations
4. Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
1) Advanced TPMS diagnostics with code description
2) At-A-Glance TPMS Status screen—One-Step Complete TPMS health check
3) Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
4) Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
5) Comprehensive OBDII relearn coverage
6) Displays vehicle-specific Relearn procedure for all manufacturers
7) Perform OBDII TPMS Sensor Relearn
5. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and 13.history well organized on tablet
6. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
7. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
8. Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.