Autel Wireless Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Dongle - MaxiAP AP200H Code Reader Health Status with Health Reports OBDII ENG/Transmission/ABS/SRS Diagnostic Tool OLS/BMS Resets for All Vehicles (Android / iOS).
AUTEL MaxiAP AP200H Wireless Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner for All Vehicles (Android / iOS)
Top 5 Reasons to Get AUTEL MaxiAP AP200H
1. Provide health snapshot: status & conditions
2. Reset the oil light and perform battery maintenance service
3. Support U.S., Asian and European vehicles, including 1996 and newer
4. Scan fault codes for the vehicle's 4 main systems ( Engine, Transmission, SRS, and ABS systems )
5. Download one free software for your vehicle ( Renew brand subscription after a year 15.99USD for one year, additional brand lines are available with in-app purchase: 15.99USD for one vehicle)
Renew brand subscription after a year for 15.99$, Download free software for your vehicle brands on 1st year (15.99$ for one extra vehicle), Additional brand lines available with in-app purchase.
Autel AP200H Health Check Scanner -- "MALL" Application
This function button provides you a quick entrance to access app built-in mall and purchase the vehicle brand of your choice.
Follow the instructions to download one free vehicle-line of your chosen brand.
All brand lines are valid for up to a year.
Purchase vehicle diagnostic data package
NOTE: When the MaxiAP AP200H has lost connection from the device for more than 10 minutes, the LED goes off and the AP200H enters power saving standby mode. The power LED will light when reconnected.
Before purchasing vehicle diagnostic data package, you have to log in your Autel ID and bind the MaxiAP AP200H device with your account.
One vehicle-line is free and valid for up to a full year, you can get it through Mall after successfully binding VCI for the first time.
1. Tap the Mall button on the Home screen, a list of brand lines sorted by alphabet will display.
2. The corresponding price of each software is displayed on the right side of the software.
3. Tap the price of wanted software and jump to the detail screen. You can see a detailed introduction of this software.
4. Tap Buy Now to purchase the software selected immediately.
Autel MaxiAP AP200H Functions:
1. MIL/Live Data/O2 Monitor/IM Readiness:
If there is something wrong with vehicle operations, drivers will be alerted.
Provide the Info. of Oxygen Sensor Rich/Lean Indication, Coolant Temp, MAP/TPS Value, Vehicle Speed, Mass Air Flow, Ambient Temp, Engine RPM, etc.
PCM can verify that O2 sensors are properly calibrated and function without noticeable deterioration.
The car's emission control systems will be self-tested, and you can know if your vehicle has completed tests successfully.
2. ENG/TRAN/SRS/ABS Diagnoses:
The AP200H OBD2 scanner can easily access the Engine, Transmission, Anti-lock Braking System and Supplemental Restraint System to retrieve their DTCs, text or graphic live data stream and other ECU information. Once the detected problems are fixed, you can use this Bluetooth scanner tool to clear DTCs, and then the warning light will be off automatically.
3. OLS/BMS Reset Service:
After using your vehicle for some time, the engine light will flash, which means that you need to change the engine oil or the filter. The BMS(Battery Maintenance Service) can evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement and activate the rest state of the vehicle. To diagnose these problems, you will need our AP200H diagnostic tool that can read and display the codes for resetting.
4. Exclusive Health Rating with Reports:
The AP200H snapshot easy-to-use Health Check Application is used to identify health state of your car. With this function, you can know health rating, generate corresponding reports, and gain a quick grasp on vehicle health condition and status. It can make you know the required service and the needed information, thus, you can take care of your vehicle easier. It can save repair reports for diagnostic and maintenance service sessions as well.
5. 1 Year Warranty with 45-Day Replacement & In-APP Purchases:
The MaxiAP AP200H is used to connect to the vehicle's OBDII port and connect with an Android or iOS device for intensive health reports.
By clicking"MALL" function button, you can access app built-in mall quickly and purchase the vehicle of your choice.
Follow the instructions to download one free purchase the vehicle of your choice.
Click“Buy it now”and enjoy a high-quality product with confidence.
||BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
|Input Voltage Range
||9 VDC to 26 VDC
||100 mA@12 V
|Sleep Mode Current
||3 mA@12 V
||0°C to 50°C
||-20°C to 70°C
||59 mm (2.32'') * 44 mm (1.73'') * 21.5mm (0.85'')
||32.1g (0.07 lb.)
1pc x AUTEL MaxiAP AP200H Main Unit
Autel Update ServiceContact information:Whatsapp:
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.