Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
MaxiCheck Pro: Easy-to-use Service Tool to Quickly Perform Wide-Range of Vehicle Services
1. Read and Erase OBDII diagnostic trouble codes for domestic, Asian,and European vehicles
2. Easily Perform Multiple Vehicle Services Resets Maintenance and Oil, Inspection and Resets.
3. Complete OBDII/ EOBD coverage with easy to use step-by-step on-screen guided instructions
4. Provide a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool.
5. Read, Clear and Diagnose Electronic Brake Caliper (EBC)/ Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Caliper Functionality and resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
MaxiCheck Pro Service Tool Can Do it All:
1. Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
2. An SD card slot for memory expansion
3. Mode 6 and freeze frame data coverage
4. Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
5. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers
6. Fully internet update-able and upgrade-able
7. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS) functionality
8. View, graph, record and playback OBDII live data
9. Reset Oil Service Light and Mileage service intervals
10. Read and Clear trouble codes for Air Bag (SRS) and EPB/SBC
11. Set inspection 1 and 2 service intervals / Set inspection mileage
12. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
13. Read and Clear ABS trouble codes as well as bi-directional functionality
OBD II Diagnostics:
1. DTC Lookup
2. Modules Present
3. Component Test
4. Read and Erase Codes
5. Live Data/ Freeze Frame
6. View Vehicle Information
7. Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
8. O2 Monitor Test/ On-Board Monitor Test
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program) View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and re-calibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
The Maxicheck Pro newly cancel TPMS function,if you need TPMS toool, please check here
The Autel Product Comparition:
EBS301 vs OLS301 vs Launch CRP129 vs MaxiCheck Pro:
-- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
2. EXTERNAL DC POWER PORT
– Connects the 12 volt power adapter to power the tool when disconnected from the vehicle.
3. LCD DISPLAY
-- Indicates test results. TFT color display (320x 240 dpi).
4. FUNCTION BUTTON
– Corresponds with "buttons" on screen for executing commands.
5. ESC BUTTON
-- Cancels a selection (or an action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
6. HELP BUTTON
-- Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
7. UP SCROLL BUTTON
-- Moves up through menu and sub-menu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8. DOWN SCROLL BUTTON
-- Moves down through menu and sub-menu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
9. LEFT SCROLL BUTTON
-- When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
10. RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON
-- When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data.. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
11. OK BUTTON
-- Confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu.
12. USB CONNECTOR
-- Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
13. SD CARD SLOT
– Holds the System SD card
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Package List:
1pc x Maxicheck Pro Unit
1pc x OBD II Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case