The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files. Most operations are controlled through the toolbar.
Selecting the Data Manager application opens the file system menu. Different file types are sorted separately under different options, there are seven types of information files to be viewed or played back
The Report section stores diagnostics information of the vehicle and forms a diagnostics report for the user to share.
How To Share A Report
1. Tap the Data Manager application from the Maxisys Job Menu.
2. Tap Report to access the Report List screen.
3. Tap a report record to display the Report sharing dialog box.
4. Tap View local reports to display them in full screen.
5. Return to the Report List screen, tap the report, and tap Report cloud sharing.
6. Scan the QR code or tap Send Email or Send SMS to share the report.
The Vehicle Management section allows you to transfer the vehicle data to an external memory card to save memories of the tablet.