MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic device. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT Advanced Wireless Diagnostic Devices for Android Operating System
Four Reasons to Get AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT:
1. High Quality Hardware Configuration:
8 inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner, With Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking, Support OE-Level Vehicle coverage and functions
2. Advanced Version for MS906:
As advanced version of Autel MS906, Autel MS906BT comes with advanced ECU Coding capability compatible with add-ons like oscilloscope and digital inspection camera, USB port and HDMI port. It supports both wireless via Bluetooth and lined connection for data transmission and wireless OE-Level all modules diagnosis.
3. Supports 2 Communication Methods:
Wireless BT and USB: BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the Display Tablet and the VCI device. The working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50 m); this means you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.The USB cable connection is a simple and quick way to establish communication between the Display Tablet and the MaxiVCIV100.
4. Wireless All Modules Diagnosis:
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT diagnostic scan tool supports data transmission through wireless BT communication or traditional USB connection. And Bluetooth pairing is fast with working range up to 164 feet(around 50m). The wireless scanner can transmit vehicle data to the powerful android tablet without physical connection which allows you to perform vehicle all available modules OE-Level diagnosis remotely in the shade of a tree.
1.Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
2.The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
3.Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
4.One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
5.Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
1. Language: English
2. One year warranty and One year free update online, after that, you can buy update service from us: MS906BT update service
3. If you need other Autel MS906BT Parts, Please check Autel MaxiSYS-VCI100 (MS906BT Bluetooth)
4. Benz 14 Pin Adapter Does Not Contains in the package
. if you want it, you need to buy it seperately. BENZ 14 adapter
5. Support Wifi and Bluetooth.
But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
MaxiSys MS906BT Functions:
Read & Clear Codes on All Available Modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT, as a professional scan tool and upgraded version of Autel MS906, it can access wirelessly via Bluetooth connection ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO and etc. With complete capability for codes, it can read and clear codes on all systems and subsystems and be able to show live PID data of multiple sensors in graph & text.
Bluetooth Wireless Diagnosis
The Autel MaxiVCI allows the bluetooth diagnostic scanner to communicate with the DLC via Bluetooth and lined USB connection. With an ultra long working range of about 164 feet (about 50m), you can perform vehicle OE-Level All Modules diagnosis and services remotely without worrying about the cable might not be long enough or the limited space and hot air in your car.
Bi-directional Control not only performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, but also applies to functions such as Component Test and Active Test, Actuator Test. Active Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
AUTO VIN TECHNOLOGY
Autel MS906BT diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
Advanced ECU Coding Capability
Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function, which is one of the features not available in the MS906. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
IMMO Keys/Key Fob
The IMMO service of MS906BT can disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. One or more replacement key fobs can be programmed.( Before programming,please check and erase the fault codes. )
Note: Key function is only available for most vehicles with low security level, not applicable to vehicles with high-level safety systems such as BMW,Benz
Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert
Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
2. Special Functions:
1. IMMO Service
: Disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
2. Oil Reset Service
: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
3. SAS Service
: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
4. DPF Regeneration Service
: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. TPMS Service
: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6. EPB Service
: Deactivate and activate the brake control system,assist with brake fluid control,open and close brake pads,and set brakes after disc or pad replacement,etc.
7. BMS Service
: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
8. ABS/SRS Services
: Perform various bi-directional test to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System,such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information,etc.
MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
1. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
2. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
3. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
4. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
5. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
6. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
7. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
9. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
10. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
11. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
12. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
13. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
14. 8.0" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
17. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
18. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
19. Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
20. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
21. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
MaxiSys MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Question on the new Maxisys MS906, MS906BT, and MS906TS:
MS906 has the same apperance with MS906BT, but MS906BT has a few advantage than MS906:
1. MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
2. MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
3. MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
4. Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles.
MS906TS is added TPMS function based on MS906BT.
have all the capabilities of the maxisys mini ms905 as far as vehicle coverage and capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding .comparing the new MS906BT to the MS905 and they are similar in size but the MS906BT seems to have improvements such as faster processors, slightly larger screen, twice the battery capacity and better camera
is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Comparison for Autel Maxisys MS906 and MS906BT
MS906 has the same apperance with MS906BT, but MS906BT has several advantages than MS906:
1. MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
2. MS906BT' s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
3. MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
4. Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles. MS906TS is added TPMS function based on MS906BT.
5. MS906BT has complete OEM-Specifc scanner Coverage!
Autel DS808 vs Autel MS906BT vs Autel MS908P
The Main Difference Between the MS906BT and the DS808
MS906BT communicates with the car via Bluetooth communication (DS808 is hardline)
MS906BT comes with a full kit of OBDI cables for the older models
MS906BT gets software updates (specifically coding updates) earlier then DS808.
The software of the DS808 and MS906BT is very similar. So the DS808 is a great value for money option, but if you want all
the bells and whistles, the Autel MS906BT is the way to go.
The Main Difference Between the MS906BT and the MS908P
1. The Autel MS908P can perform flashing/reprogramming – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are
programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
2. Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
3. Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
4. Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM
flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
Below is an Autel comparison chart among Autel Maxisys MS906BT, Autel Diagnostic DS808K and Autel Maxisys MS908P. This will help you make an informed decision
Autel MaxiSys DS708 vs MS906 vs MS906 TS vs MS 906 BT:
|Autel Diagnostic DS808K
||Autel Maxisys MS906BT
||Autel Maxisys Pro MK908P
|Extensive coverage. Automatic update.
Data management system. Interactive data logging
|Extensive vehicle coverage. Inbuilt battery.
Compatible with over 80 car models.
32 GB Memory
|ECU programming for BMW & Benz. Extensive coverage.
Sensitive touch screen. Technical support.
|A lengthy charging duration.
||A lengthy charging duration.
||It is a high end product and is not affordable to everyone
who would want to use.
|A high-end OBD2 diagnostic tool to resolve and reset the common vehicle trouble codes like a "Pro".
||The scanner runs on an open-source Android operating system (OS). It also features a powerful Exynos 6-core processor with
amazing multitasking abilities. That is why it is very fast to boot up and run scans/tests.
|Autel MaxiSys Pro MK908P is the best quality scanner for mechanic shops.
MaxiSys MS906BT Specifications:
Autel MS906BT Reviews:
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
The tool came as described. The seller even contacted me to make sure I had a smooth transaction. I have not had any problems and everything is working perfectly so far. The MS906BT is a POWERFUL tool and was a nice upgrade to my outdated SnapOn Solus Pro.
This unit works great. The battery life and specs are incredible. It saves me tons of diagnostic time, I tried the 905mini but, the battery life was just not where I needed it to be. This is the best scan tool I've ever worked with.
I own a 4 bay workshop and needed the most affordable all around scanner. I tried the Mac scanner for 2 years and it wouldn't do everything I wanted it to. I paid $2400 for a piece of junk. The Snap-on Apollo d8 was $5k and it still didn't program keys like the Autel will. Autel is one of the best scanners I have ever used. I've already programmed keys with, which is extremely simple. I do a lot of computer diagnostics and this scanner willl handle any system on the car. From deep features like air suspension on land rovers and mercedes, to cluster programming, this can do it!
Autel MS906BT FAQs:
Q1: Does it work with ford diesels 73, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 L engine
A1: Yes it would
Q2: Does this scanner read srs on a 1997 mercedes benz s320
A2: Yes, this scan tool does read srs on 1997 Mercedes.
Q3: What is the difference between the ms908 and ms906bt
A3:The difference between MS908 and MS906BT is their hardware,MS908 is run faster then MS906BT,but MS906BT is with a VCI so you can use it to check your car anywhere Within range.And you also can view this link,the vehicle coverage of MS908 and MS906BT
Q4: Does it come with a free software update to current model years of all makes
A4: Hi,it comes with 1 year free update.
Q5: Does it come with a wireless obd2 adapters
A5: Yes it has a bluetooth OBDII dongle, and asst OBDI adapters the bluetooth dongle plugs in to.
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Four Reason To Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS501:
1. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
2.Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
3. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
4.Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Feature and Function:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
6. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11. On-screen code definitions
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package list:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
The Autel Product Comparition:
1pc x TPMS TS501 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD CARD
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
MaxiSys MS906BT Package including:
Adaptor for Chrysler-16 (for NA only)
Quick reference guide
Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-12
Adaptor for PSA-2
Adaptor for Fiat-3
Adaptor for BMW-20
Adaptor for Benz-38
Adaptor for Kia-20
Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
Adaptor for Nissan-14
Adaptor for Honda-3
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Adaptor for Benz-14 (for EU only)
Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
Mini USB Cable
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.